Malaysia requires more people to voice out and stand in the front line. No more hiding behind their comfort zone and wait for changes to come. We ought to do it NOW! Peace to all mankind.

Thursday, July 20, 2006

oh dear~

Today Mood:OK! Fine weather that rain washed away the haze!

Woke up just now in a sleepy mode after an evening nap! Duno know Y but seems so tired today even i don't have much class. Have an entertaining class by one of the lecturer that smile a lot! This is one of the characteristics that every other lecturer must have! Enjoy it man!
+ point: Pretty lecturer that are aged below 30.(My guess!)
+ point: We talk about numbers! haha! 4 digit! but not 4D!
I was strolling along the corridor near my college H-block. Saw an article stating bout WILLS. My mind start slowing down & think about it. Will huh? Will i ever need it? HEck! I am still young! but come to think of it, i am falling to the Dangerous spesis category. "Lepas mati pucuk, I sure sad!" ~grin~
Well, i don't know wat to say for my will. If i ever KO, please burn me & throw my ashes at hawaii beach! wahaha! polluting d beaches! Well, ignore my nonsense! I really have no idea about will! I live a day at a time! Money tak de, ape pun tak de!
There is something i want to mention! But i have forgotten! leave it for sometime!

1 comment:

JDream said...

Smart choice. Trust me, you don't ever want to be buried and find out the fine details of what's happening 6 feet under after 2 weeks' time.