Malaysia requires more people to voice out and stand in the front line. No more hiding behind their comfort zone and wait for changes to come. We ought to do it NOW! Peace to all mankind.

Wednesday, July 12, 2006

human, where r thou light?

Hi reader, sorry yo! Been some time i have not put my thought up here. Currently pretty busy with studies. Hope i wont flunk with the phobia-full exam. haha! GOSH! Today my lecturer broke the college rules by teaching the student in Mandarin! Haahah! I wont reveal who for the sake of my lecturer who having trouble teaching us. Well, at least they try their best! Unlike some, come into class with a bitter face. But sadly, today she having some sickness. "grin"

i am having mind block. Dunno what to write! Just that now a days i read news...i am very sad of this world. All the killing n death! Guess god gonna come one day. And for me, i got to fight for GOD! adios!

No comments: