Malaysia requires more people to voice out and stand in the front line. No more hiding behind their comfort zone and wait for changes to come. We ought to do it NOW! Peace to all mankind.

Friday, December 15, 2006

fight club

Warning:
The below conversation may NOT be applicable to anyone that i know. Is just an imagination conversation that i created! It may be anyone, because as human being, we are KIND HEARTED and good to our pals.

A:HEY, How are you?
ME: FINE! :P (honestly, i am not!)

A: How things going for you?
ME: So far so moderate.. .(I cant say good nor bad. SO in between this two, it must be moderate...)

A: How come?
ME: (by this period i start to mumbles.. You want to take over of me? Well, i certainly be happy if u wana take over my identity...) life got up and down lah ....

A: what happen....
ME: how can i ever explain the technical part?

A: You know how i worry about you?
ME: why u worry... (no nd to worry...)

A: I care for u know [like singaporean kiasu-ism way of telling]...
ME: yaya...(you better care for your self la...)


................................................................

You know, this life is making me insane with the people that pour out question rather than solution that they could provide. Yet there are some who does so...question and question...but some how, there are people who provide me with solution. I thank them for their effort.

Its getting way out of my hand now a days. I am like fighting the books, my self and the forces of nature that come my way. I hope that i will not destruct my self and went into the "Happy Hopspital" like some nerds do. My way o my way...

I guess some of us don't really know who they are. They are seeking their identity. While for me, i have know who i am. I know that by saying this, some may object to what i say, but the facts is that I have FOUND WHO I AM! Am i being arrogant? ego-static?

Well, for some reason, some close friend of mine still seeking their identity even thou they are elder than i am. But true to the way we live, some do find their real usage in this world rather late than other does. Is a matter of time and experience that you encounter that you will know your self. It also include a way which you may try. However, if you think you could do it your self, go ahead and try. You can also ask help from a mentor.

If not, you may take an option to ask me for help. I don't want to be a person that help you and you don't appreciate and listen to what i may say... even i am young, but i have known the way to open up people mind to see the real YOU! Let me give you a warning! Facts HURT, BUT it's good for YOU! When you are willing to go extra mile, be prepare to be hurt to grow up!

I am fortunate that GOD has show me who am i when i ask for it quite some time ago. Now, all i need is just with the right timing, right people, i may even make an impact with it to help those people who need to see who they really are. This is all the stuff that had been crossing in my mind for some time. I really fed up with people who could not see beyond!

My dear friends, open up your mind and see what lies before you. Humble your self! No matter who they are, be they young, in-experience, or elder that are filled with experience, LISTEN to them! Because i believed that that the people amongst us, they are our LIves TEACHER! Go ahead and open your mind!

PS: i felt like i am speaking before a thousand crowds in a large hall like Bukit Jalil indoor stadium or any halls. Day dream is always a good satisfaction!

No comments: