Malaysia requires more people to voice out and stand in the front line. No more hiding behind their comfort zone and wait for changes to come. We ought to do it NOW! Peace to all mankind.

Thursday, December 21, 2006

Greeting season!

Christmas Season IS around the corner! YUP, i am assure that it would be fun time again! This time around, my relatives from Sydney came back to join us! yEA! MISS both my niece. I watch them since their birth till now.

This year carolling was special. Not that last year wasn't. I usually don't blog about whats on in church. But i definitely wana blog about this one. Last sat N sun, we went carolling around KL & PJ. Around 30+ people join us and we had fun going houses to houses to sing carol. One special moment that i still remember is Derrick Wee remark; a 5 yr old kid who love to join the youth. As we were at the Nursing Home, we were praying for them after our caroller had finished singing. As when his father finished praying, he said loudly:
Daddy, you hit my ku-ku bird!

hahaha! Everyones who knows about it try to maintain their laugh~ actually while his father was putting him down, his hand accidently hit on the little bird. Kids are just so cute!

This christmas, i am going to make it special. I wana make up my time for those gang that i have not seen for ages. Those in KL wesley, after i went to PPP, i lost touch with them. I treasure my friend very much. Cause it's the roots of all relationship. They will open your eyes. Let you see the real world. GOD is indeed great for putting me with this bunch of people. Not forgetting the PPP youth, who use to tease and called me Uncle Jarod. Now before christmas, they gonna promote me: Grandpa Jarod~ haha! Also not forgetting my old pals that have been with me since our secondary school days. Kudos to you who had make this journey with me till now.

The Christmas season is not without the bad side. The weather are changing all the time. The media are blamming on thyphoon that blow to us. Well, what i wana say is: "STOP BLAMMING THE WEATHER! Why are you so un-responsible! Keep on burning forest, make GOD so un-happy with it!" Now with the SOUTHEN Malaysia is flooded, the other states got heavy rain every day. (I save on electricity when the days are chilling!) haha! Just pray that GOD will clear the day on the 25th.

Every year has a different stories. This year i was joined by a special person in my heart. Nevetherless, knowing that some one will accompany you is great! I just wana say that the room of my heart has been filled and there's only one place! And for the person who are reading this, I just wana say:

Love is patient and kind;
It is not jealous or conceited or proud;
Love is not ill-mannered or selfish or irritable;
Love does not keep a record of wrongs;
Love is not happy with evil, but is happy with the truth.
Love never gives up;
& its faith, hope, and patience never fail.
1 Corinthians 13:4-7

Well, to all of you there, may this season be a great season for you. Christmas is a time to be with your family. A reunion, a celebration and also a birthday for our Savious, Jesus!

Merry Christmas everyone!

No comments: