Malaysia requires more people to voice out and stand in the front line. No more hiding behind their comfort zone and wait for changes to come. We ought to do it NOW! Peace to all mankind.

Tuesday, December 05, 2006

foolish monkeys...

monkey is really a troublesome gang! I just blog about monkey for the previous post...here it come today. While i was trying to concentrate on my homework, a younger monkey was infront of me, looking up at me and also my bag. I wonder what it want. So, i ignore her (i saw so many nipple!)..as i try to continue, i noticed that that fella actually wants my yellow badge on my bag! Darn it! thats my precioussssss....

As she try to grab it, i try to shoo her away with my pencil box...wah sai, after a few times she still there and not moving any step backwards! As many people are looking at me with the monkeys, i just stood up and try to shoo her away! YEt, she scream at ME! poi! U r the one that are disturbing me eh! I am sick U know! SO, i doesn't wana fight with them. I decided to go away. But before i go away, the elder big size monkey came. Darn, this one is big. And just to let u know, i am just a metre away from it. GOSH! Monkey are troublesome!

The next time i see them again, i will just grab my bag and cabut!

No comments: