Malaysia requires more people to voice out and stand in the front line. No more hiding behind their comfort zone and wait for changes to come. We ought to do it NOW! Peace to all mankind.

Thursday, July 26, 2007

dry up

A week plus after my last blog, i am starting to dry up. Tired, brain out of service & don't feel like doing anything. I find time hard to manage after i have started working. Is not that i work till wee hours, but it was because i am tired after work & lazy to do anything. Just wana take a nap on d sofa & let the time fly away. I have got to do something. But in other sense, is good that i am tired & wore out so i wont spend my time thinking or day dreaming.

Work is pretty easy. But the challenging part is managing the booking well. Somehow, i enjoy it. Like talking to the client who want to book our resort. Feel great when they are satisfied. Colleague are just nice. Very close to them after i work there for 3 weeks already.

Watched Transformer! Great movie! 2 hand & leg thumb up! Next movie? No idea yet~ See got time boh...

Yesterday my house almost got break in; again! Darn the banana 2 indian (No discrimination here, but the facts is that the witness who saw it happen mention to us who they were.) I really hate those people that disturb my peace. I wonder what they really think of my house. Our house is just a old junk house. Not attractive at all. What the "H" you think la....GOLD house meh!? Jewel also don't have! The last time already stole so many stuff! Kick ur balls until you can't have baby then you know!!!!

Sorry la, i really can't take it la! i wana curse them also cannot. GOD say we must love our enemy. I am learning on it.

GOD, if you are seeing this, Punish them on behalf of me. And in future, they will know You & repent of their doing. & bonus, pay us back what they have taken. But i am not hoping for the return. For sure, peace is not something they can give us back. Only GOD can give. GOD, grant us thy peace!

brain blocked! see ya until the next blog.




1 comment:

Unknown said...

take care of ur body
it's a gift from God n a temple for Him.
my msn is hersheys0708@hotmail.com