Malaysia requires more people to voice out and stand in the front line. No more hiding behind their comfort zone and wait for changes to come. We ought to do it NOW! Peace to all mankind.

Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Memory

Today my relatives held a reunion dinner to remember my grandfather. He passed away few years back. I can't remember the year. Before i had my dinner, i said a prayer that my family will be protected by GOD & that one day, i will be able to reunite with my grandfather. He was a kind man. He work until his last breath. Workaholic, thats suit him the best.

I still remember the time i was with him. There are bad & good time. But i really treasure the time i have with him. He teach me a lot of thing. In church there is a elder i know, He just reminded me of my grandfather. The face, the expression...

A part of me are just like him. Can't take it away. I am glad that i have his gene as well...

I am not sad. Just that i am a person who treasure old memory & sentimental stuff. Old stuff are hard 2 come by...

I still kept the sharpener that he buy for me while i was in kindergarten. Nice old blue BIG mechanical sharpener. Although i don't use it anymore, it will remain as my most precious stuff that he has given me. Gone is his presence, But the memory remain.

Thanks for being a part of my life.


No comments: