Malaysia requires more people to voice out and stand in the front line. No more hiding behind their comfort zone and wait for changes to come. We ought to do it NOW! Peace to all mankind.

Monday, July 09, 2007

why i am not 23 ?

I sit in front of the computer screen trying to recall what i wanted to update here. I think for a while... here is it. But before that, i just want to say i feel like an old man keep on forgetting what i am supp0se to do.

I am aged 23 this yr. Jus few weeks back i was still in my double 2. Now, it seems hard to catch it back.

I am trying to figure it out, how to live like a 23 year old youth..... Or young adult?

I do not aged 23 mentally, may be let's reverse my age, 32 ? That would suit me . I am like an old man nagging people..Giving wisdom talk..Giving advices ... Is it the effect of my environment? Because i hang around more with my old folks that i behave in this way? I like to think. But don't worry, I am not at the stage of mentally ill. I am aware of what i am thinking.

Is just that i couldn't be more active or more energetic like the youth in my church. Or perhaps the responsibility that has an effect on me? I felt like a father who nurture a child when i join the youth. (Sound so old....) If there is anyone who has the key to be young and energetic like most of the 23 years old boy, do let me know.

I still remember i joined the youth in Planetshaker concert. I jump until certain stage that i just don't feel like jumping anymore. WHY? I could not take the speed & jumping like mad just like the way they do.... Physical down...hahaha.

BTW, i can pass as a 18 yr old boy (:P) I can wear a secondary school uniform & go to school without anyone suspecting. thats the best part.

Old man or uncle, you need to figure how 2 revive your self. :)

FYI, i just started working at Jln Gasing. Start @ 8.30-5.15pm. Work under Methodist . The whole Methodist are under us! hahaha! I am taking care of CheFoo as well. (Chefoo Is a resort centre in Cameron High.) So if there is anyone that would like to GO chefoo, ask me for info or anything.

Working is tiring. Reach home just can't do much. Just want to lie on the sofa & watch some drama series. I also took some nap. Really taking my body out to the max. Now i understand how my parent, my youth counselor & some working adult who serve in the church really felt in their daily lives. For me, Mon-Fri work, Sat teach tuition for the moment, Sunday whole day occupied with church friend. I don't get enough slee too. Now, i really need to dozz off. This morning already feel so sleepy while working.

Night friend. Will update when i have the urge or when i am free.




1 comment:

Unknown said...

it really doesn't matter if ur 23, but not thinking or acting like ur 23. there is no rule saying one must act or think like one's age.
but if ur nagging at 23...wow, i can't imagine how u will be when u bcum a dad! :P
whatever u tell ppl, or nag them about, i just hope that u r being relevant eventhough ur not acting 23.

btw, happy belated bday.
God bless you.