Malaysia requires more people to voice out and stand in the front line. No more hiding behind their comfort zone and wait for changes to come. We ought to do it NOW! Peace to all mankind.

Saturday, April 19, 2008

Accident that happened last year


I remember telling some of you that I met in an accident last year. I did not publish the picture in my blog. Look at the picture and tell me how bad was that?

I was reminded of how bad was mine when my friend showed me his damaged car. I'm not sure how I did it but I know that I was not focusing on the road. I think a lot at the time. End up putting a big hole on my purse.

It was also a bad week for me as I go to the police station twice. Thieves broken into my house and grab a few stuff. We have since secure up our house. Now look like a jail. I recalled the day when there was 2 fella who were trying to rob me behind my house. I was not able to fight them off as I freaked out. Can't even shout! Darn! Thank God I'm still alive! Just got a minor scar.

All this taught me to be more strong to face tomorrow, which i believed will be more tougher. Life is interesting~

1 comment:

ROBERT said...

Good Day,
I,ve search for those who read RICHDAD books, I saw that you already did and I Thank you for that.
I would like invite you to read some of my posts about my current views..
Thank you.