Malaysia requires more people to voice out and stand in the front line. No more hiding behind their comfort zone and wait for changes to come. We ought to do it NOW! Peace to all mankind.

Tuesday, April 29, 2008

interesting visits~


I was going through my Nuffnang statistic when i read the above sentence twice. Why? Please re-read it again. Do you get it? :)

I am not trying to be naughty or being immoral towards any gender or parties. But Last Months Visits? Sorry, I don't have one. Oops!

Well, talking about VISITS, women had it long ago and men always take it as a taboo subject. For me, I am just fine with it as long as the women are comfortable about it. Not many women are open minded about it. My mom are pretty cool about it. We talked about it like no body business.
There are so many terms or nick name that my mom personally put it on. SO do my aunt! Some friends i know are pretty ok about it.

I have a chat with a future female doctor about this topic and its effect. That would have to be in another post as it is more details. I have a female friend who thought that this monthly visit is very "mah fan" (troublesome) . What i believed is that this is a gift from GOD. This monthly issues was also being misused in Parliament Proceeding. (Of which i hated as i have a great mom!)

So, monthly visit is a healthy process. Girls, be open minded about it. GUY, same with you. Understand women and their hardship.

1 comment:

andrew wong said...

wei!!!!!!