Malaysia requires more people to voice out and stand in the front line. No more hiding behind their comfort zone and wait for changes to come. We ought to do it NOW! Peace to all mankind.

Wednesday, April 02, 2008

Jumping Boat

Weird intro? Not at all.

What i meant was the current Government Mp to Jump over to People Alliances. Rumour stating MP who are not satisfied with the current management, has not made any moves at the moment. I can't wait any longer. My interest can't stay that long. I have exam to cover and i want a quick yes/no. Please, for our country sake, just resign and jump over to any parties that stand for justice, integrity and fairness. Not to forget democracy.

Life is a test. new government is also a test for them. If they provide s--t, we will return the same favour as well. So, please do it quick and fast. Don't be like people who resemble snail. You can be a respected leader. I am writing without any direction. This is called as free will writing with a disappointing/"can't wait that long" heart. :)

What had i learned from the previous election?

I learned the word Constituency, makkal Sakthi, Correct X 3, corruption (As the 10 yr old boy stated in Hannah yeoh blog.), Democracy, boycott, longkang, Jia Ka liao (Deceased X-Mp Klang M.Zakaria), and etc.

Life is a learning process. Like the Famous Chinese Quote: Live and learn till you get old.

BM got any quote? Kindly share with me. Any quote are welcome. I Love it!

PS: Is not that i have not learn those words. I am being spoon fed with these words recently. Thanks to politicians and my parents. I am proud of them. I also want to thanks all my fellow friends whom are so supporting of me. :p support my statement la of course, I am not a MP. May be in another 5 years, if i decided i should be in politics rather than educator. Adios!

No comments: