Malaysia requires more people to voice out and stand in the front line. No more hiding behind their comfort zone and wait for changes to come. We ought to do it NOW! Peace to all mankind.

Sunday, August 02, 2009

FRU showed their macho~ While I am humbled by the Rakyat

It was a beautiful ordinary Saturday. However, traffic jam all over the city. Entries to the city were blocked. As I reached the Central Market, Blacky greeted me.


I walked to MJ (Masjid Jamek) after taking a few shots. I thought I would have sufficient time to go to Bukit Bintang area to get some thing for my friend. However, things happened too fast and I couldn't move my self there.

I witnessed so many arrest and must salute to those who voice out!

I got my first taste of Tear Gas. It wasn't fun at all. Eyes and body got itchy. I couldn't open my eyes~ ! I got to squat down and wash my teary eyes. A passer by gave me some salt.

People ran all over. More like an atomic bomb that had bomb the area. Then I head to SOGO. SOGO areas have more crowd. More than MJ. More people, more Tear Gas and water cannons lah...

Some how, I have a sense of unity at this ground zero. People helped each others, chat with each others, complained of the damn Government that had gone overboard... Oh ya, I met few family that involves their entire household members! Talk about unity in fighting for truth!

People came from Kedah, Terengganu, Kota Bharu, Puchong... But I don't know is there any one that comes from JB? Do I need to tell you which races that had attended the rally? Malaysians!

Back to Sunday. People ask me why I never got arrested? I pandai pandai mah... :p haha! Thanks for your concern.

Anyway, when I was in church today, I flipped around my bible in the mid of sermon. I read Psalms 94, which is related to what our country is going through now. I shall take some part of it and share with you:

My People, how can you be such stupid fools? When will you ever learn?... He is in charge of the nations-- won't he punish them?... The LORD knows what they think; he knows how senseless their reasoning is. ... Justice will again be found in the courts, and all righteous people will support it. ... He will punish them for their wickedness and destroy them for their sins; the LORD our God will destroy them. Taken from Psalms 94.

Such phrases is so reassuring that I find comfort in it. Those sentences in blue colour refers to BN. I like the part where it said about their senseless reasoning...haha! They have no reason at all!

Sentence in red said what we had done. We went to court to support it, we went to the streets to support it. Like yesterday, all righteous people will support it!

We are reaching the victorious moment. Can't wait for the final victory!

4 comments:

peng said...

Do you notice that the warnings are stern in the old testament? We have to pray for God fearing leaders, so that they will do what is righteous and just, not what is unrighteous and evil. But looks like our leaders think they are god, right?

Jarod said...

Well Peng,

I guess Hell is waiting for them!

God too is waiting for the right time to punish them.

Read Psalms 94. Its really talking about our country.

Salak said...

So where is the "Black Maria"?

I was afraid you were inside her! ;))

Jarod said...

Black Maria cannot wait for me... And also it cannot fit me...hahaaha!