Malaysia requires more people to voice out and stand in the front line. No more hiding behind their comfort zone and wait for changes to come. We ought to do it NOW! Peace to all mankind.

Monday, August 30, 2004

31 AUGUST MEANS A LOT 2me!

As our nation celebrate it's 47 years of independence,i also have my own celebration 0r "independence" to go thru too..
FIRST: my home-it was our family 12 years bday..haha..
SECOND: my family run business 8 years bday...woo..
THIRD: what else?..cant remember..oh ya, i celebrated merdeka for 20 years ..haha

well, all i wana say is : MERDEKA!MERDEKA! MERDEKA! on midnight today!

but i will not shout it loud. i wil shout it in my hearts.

looking back, KL has been a great city. i was in d city early morning on sunday..taking my breakfast along the streets (Petaling Streets)or known as QI JIONG KAI..the porriage is nice, hot & fresh...well, the streets is full of people..different races..but still has it's dark sides...hate it when those guys sitting near me smokes..well, this is petaling streets..i cant blame it..but over the years, the smell has change,,now a days it smell more like mouse home..haha..last time just the smell of dust..haha..like i say , KL...full of suprises..well, thats all bout KL...wana know more, u can look for me..

HAPPY INDEPENDENCE MALAYSIA!

by glory @ jkwy

1 comment:

Jowen said...

MERDEKA!!!!!