Malaysia requires more people to voice out and stand in the front line. No more hiding behind their comfort zone and wait for changes to come. We ought to do it NOW! Peace to all mankind.

Wednesday, August 11, 2004

TOURING HAADYAI, THAILAND

This was the first time i leave for other country than my own. IS a good experience that i feel is nice to be share by others who have never experience b4. Well, i feel that the people there are good & nice. I stay at RIVER INN hotels. It cost me around 400 baht per nite/room. (=rm40 after conversion) The place are clean but not the waters. IT makes my stomach feel dizzy for the few days i stay there. There are few interesting places to visit. It has "TIGER(aqua)SHOW", but i didn't go for it as it didn't suits my taste. It also has flea markets but i didn't go for it as there isn't much time for me. I go for the nite markets near the main town (ODEON) & there are plenty of foods that you can find. It is cheap & nice. One thing that are famous here is "AMOI". I am sure you dun need extra translation , right? Well, they speak their main dialect, thats thai language. Some of them speak mandarin,hokkien & english. well, thats all from me now. Alias, be careful if u have an opportunity to go thailand. Is not SAFE.hahaha..those are the words people say to me that i found it untrue. I have been there & safely back to my home unwrecked.

by GLORY @ JKWY

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

corn here.

oh yeah i think it not very safe to go to thailand. wah u should go to see the tiger show. and take some pics. haha..