Malaysia requires more people to voice out and stand in the front line. No more hiding behind their comfort zone and wait for changes to come. We ought to do it NOW! Peace to all mankind.

Wednesday, August 11, 2004

beyond description !

i long for your trust
but i know that what ever that i explain
you will not believe in what i said

by not creating any confusion
i hope that you will believe in me,
i don't know how to make lies,
all i know is that i am dumb
i am straight forwards with my words
how am i like this i have no answer

why do i have to explain so much to you,
i have no idea,
who am i to tell you all this,
GOD know the answer

just me be my self.

forgive me if i am lame
forgive me if i did not reach your expectation
to tell the truth
i am still a human being
mistake is unavoidable


i just let it be

ps:Sometimes honesty doesn't do good.

you better not know what it was to be known
when you knew it,
you feel trouble by it

well, life is full of challenge.

BY GLORY @ JKWY

No comments: