Malaysia requires more people to voice out and stand in the front line. No more hiding behind their comfort zone and wait for changes to come. We ought to do it NOW! Peace to all mankind.

Sunday, May 24, 2009

Kiasu? Kiasi would be better...

Teratai 16 freed on police bail-arrested for alleged illegal assembly.

Wong Chin Huat reprimanded for 3 days for asking Malaysians to wear Black.

May 7 - 1Black Malaysia

Latest: DAP PJ HQ raided and their computer was confiscated.

~~~~~~~~~~~

All this happen within this month. I was thinking, in just such a short span of time, we have created so many "history" for Malaysia's politics. A shame for Malaysian? Yes.

I try to get rid of my nationality of being Malaysian. Why? I am ashamed of what that had happen. No wonder people chose to be in foreign land rather than their own home town. No voice has been heard, no opportunity, a lot of restriction and etc. But I will stand firm with what I believe. I believe we can change. I believe we can bring Malaysia back to glory. I am a Malaysian and that will not change.

Of course, We must understand the road to freedom for Malaysia will be tough and it takes time to bring Malaysia back on the right path. Malaysians, we have to be patient.


We must also remember the sacrifices that they go through for their country. We must unite together for the day to come.


For a better Malaysia.

No comments: