Malaysia requires more people to voice out and stand in the front line. No more hiding behind their comfort zone and wait for changes to come. We ought to do it NOW! Peace to all mankind.

Sunday, May 31, 2009

Penanti - Saya tak "nantikan" result...

OFFICIAL RESULTS Mansor wins the seat by garnering 6,052 votes. His nearest rival is Nai Khan with 494, followed by Aminah with 392 and Kamarul obtained 56 votes. - Malaysiakini

I am not surprise with the results.

What I am surprise is that Aminah goes third rank in her fights with PKR party. I thought her yada-yada shall at least gain her 2nd spot. Yet, Nai Khan took the spot and left Aminah behind. Hmm... I wonder, if she had kept quiet and not talking nonsense, will she be able to take the place?

Pity you Aminah. You shall have quit the yada-yada and do some planting. Now that your deposit is gone, you have lesser money. But no worries. I believe some party will compensate your loss. :D


Short Note: I am not aware of Penanti by-election until yesterday. Wasn't really keeping my self update with this by-election. Thanks to a concern Perakian, I am aware of it but choose not to bother.

2 comments:

peng said...

I like your 'yada-yada' on the Minah! (smile).

Just like you, I did not know he election was on Sunday! Even the TV news were not to gung-ho about it = means little coverage!

Another win but so what, like I told your concerned citizen.. 'what's a win, when we are still under the evil regime!'

Jarod said...

haha!

Thanks Peng.

Well, we got lots of work to do ...

Changing Malaysians mindset and wait for the next GE!