Malaysia requires more people to voice out and stand in the front line. No more hiding behind their comfort zone and wait for changes to come. We ought to do it NOW! Peace to all mankind.

Friday, June 03, 2005

a day to remember?

Today was a day that I felt the world has given me a warning. That’s to enjoy life. Well, basically, I am enjoying what I have now. But it seems like life is really that short huh? I really dun give a damm about how long will I live my life. I wana enjoy the things I have now, the friends I have surround me, the day that r so bright. Haha.. what a wonderful world.
Mr. Chan or more well know by our gang MR.CHAN KEI passed away at the aged of 51+. He was a great teacher in our secondary school. I remember him teaching us meditation that will bring us cool down our mind. I am still using his method to cool down my self once a while.
While his death is just around the corner, it refreshes me back to my memory. The one I admire so much, My Grandfather. He was the one that teach me the life we ought to live. His smile was nice & he never stops working until his last breath. Well, he was also the reason that makes me realize that life is short. Therefore, I always ask people not to smoke. He died of lung cancer. That’s what I hate. Old people always never listen, they are stubborn. Some time when the younger ask them not to smoke, they just go on without much thought. Well, we had done our best.

Life will not be the same again without YOU.
Please make the right choice.

No comments: