Malaysia requires more people to voice out and stand in the front line. No more hiding behind their comfort zone and wait for changes to come. We ought to do it NOW! Peace to all mankind.

Monday, June 13, 2005

GRIP has finally over

wow.... PCS [Post Camp Syndrome]..haha..i dun feel it at all...cause i dun have time to feel it. Started work today & cant find the time to think of it. I come back & have a long sleep as well.. later on , make a call & go pasar malam pula..

But i am GLAd tat GRIP* is over .. SMS @ GRIP* is being organised by me. I was so nervous that i really hang during the half way of dealing with it. But now that its over, i feel relax & happy with the comment. GOD has a way...yeah...

well, the handling of games really make me in pain. My body was so wore out & tired for 2 days. i gota run here & there ..man..this was not easy. Counting the amount of people, it was small but nonetheless, it effects people lifes. thats what i want to see...

well, i might not be a good leader, but i wil try my best.
to U out there, just do something for others ..try doing it & u will feel the fun & satisfactiion.
~*~
OOh ya..wana said that there is a concert coming soon IN my church. JUST PRAISE featuring Juwita Suwito. Mslaysian Idol trainer as well as singer. She is good as her song had appear in HIts FM & some other radio before. WELL, entry fees r RM 3 only. Please let me know if u wana GO. I will have to get the tickets. Its this FRIDAY , start at 6.30pm with street party & the concert will start at 8pm. Take care

Below r the link to Just Praise Concert :
http://www.klwmc.org.my/justpraise

*GRIP are initial for Good Relationship In Progress
SMS r initial for Securing My SOUL

No comments: