Malaysia requires more people to voice out and stand in the front line. No more hiding behind their comfort zone and wait for changes to come. We ought to do it NOW! Peace to all mankind.

Saturday, June 18, 2005

Just Praise~! Really Praise GOD

HEy..whats on in ya life?

Mine was pretty busy started last months. Now, i am abit busy working. I am a asst. Teacher in FunGates Kindergarden , Puchong. Well, everything seems smooth for me & i love those children alot. I didn't tell much about them . duno why ,may b i was too busy on living in my dream land.

Kids r not tat ez to handled. Love & patient is the most important thing u need in educating them. Well, I find it interesting about them. They r forever happy & nothing can stop them from laughing. I find that not many people like us can do it at the age above 12... we will be in sad mode or some kind of nerds.

Thats what i think ...

Just Praise Feat. Juwita Suwito was fun & hype .Yeah! I like the song that she sang. Its very meaningful. I bought her CD & got her autograph as well..yeah..another collection. hehe..

May god continue to use her to spread the gospel. well, what i think is that not many of the local singer has a good vocal like her. all the best to her..

i was inspired to write a song after listening to her song. It's all about life.......

I am now reading 2 books. "The purpose driven life" by Rick Warren & "My journey; an autobiography of Dr. Lula Baird".

My BIG day is coming real SOON.

bye all readers
jarod

No comments: