Malaysia requires more people to voice out and stand in the front line. No more hiding behind their comfort zone and wait for changes to come. We ought to do it NOW! Peace to all mankind.

Thursday, June 23, 2005

I was back to my college again. This time was to collect my development fees. I think i am getting older each days. The ear start to make me harder to listen, the eyes start to make my vision slower. "like d script from Initial D"..whahah... Well, watch I.D. on tuesday & i find it interesting. Minus Jay Chou as the main actor. Anyway, he is real good at pretending. I find something about HIM. He is like a back-hench [toh pui] fella. When he walk, it can't seems straight to me or may be the angle of the camera does the trick. Well, i would say that it contains a lot of funny scene & great drifting. But it was not what i had expected after following much of the anime series. Now i am collecting the stage 1 & 2 again as it is more interesting to know the beginning. Haha..
GOSH.
Well, what else do i do now a days? emmm... My big day is coming real soon. Find it hard 2 accept the facts that i am getting older. I was working temporary in a kindergarden. I find that kids really cute & had a lot of FUN compare to those working people out there. I had heck lots of FUN teaching Them & also had a lot of trouble making them listening to me. haha.. this is the learning point over here. anw, i also wana say that i am crazy this week. I got sore throat. How can sore throat be crazy? of course it doesn't seems crazy..The crazy part is how i got my self sore throat.
On Monday nite, i go mamak near my ex-secondary skol eat Tom Yam Sotong. Then on tuesday evening before the screening of I.D., i pula get hungry & go makan Prawn mee @ Special Of penang at 1U. After that, feeling not satisfied & hungry, me & my friend pula go try "Just Thai" @ 1U. haha...we try "Thick Tom Yam" ....... guess what? Thats how i got my sore throat la..he next day "beh tahan" then go buy a biji of coconut & drink it all. But still pain-la. I am over heated. DUH...
*Now a days i find my self full with inspiration to write something on. But when i sit infront of computer & wana start on it... it seems that the inspiration had fly away. hehe*

No comments: