Malaysia requires more people to voice out and stand in the front line. No more hiding behind their comfort zone and wait for changes to come. We ought to do it NOW! Peace to all mankind.

Wednesday, June 01, 2005

Updates on me

NOthing much to report .. jus may b i shall point out in POINT form what is happening in my life
  • The Events I am handling is coming soon. June 10-12 [getting nervous]
  • Daron is going to start his first taste of corporate world today.
  • Today is my cousin birthday. It's his 23 !
  • CX got a gf whose name is S.A. which also means Single & Available in SHORT.
  • This month is the months of my BIG day as well.
  • This month i will start teaching again. Start on june 13.
  • Now a days i am listening to oldies.
  • I am pretty busy this few weeks until i have no time for dinner.
  • I sleep after 3 am everyday last months & wake up after 2pm.
  • My fav quote: Life is interesting~!

Thats all->cant think of any. Take care friends.

No comments: