Malaysia requires more people to voice out and stand in the front line. No more hiding behind their comfort zone and wait for changes to come. We ought to do it NOW! Peace to all mankind.

Monday, October 31, 2005

Cutie Kids

We have our Kindergarden awards and graduation today(sunday)[Monday off!]. It was fun having all the kids surround me and see them dance. Their dance were superb and i really njoy it. As everything finished, i got a opportunity to talk to some of the parent's.
There was this twin brother that i teached, they were cute and lovely. It was really shocked of me when this twin boy's mom told me that every morning, her twin would only want ME to carry them down from her car. WHAT! Yea, perhaps they like me alot. I mixed alot with them.
I don't know in 1 or 2 year's, will i still be able to have energy or interest to mix with them(kids)? For now, it might seems that i love to be with them. Kids are cute. *I m emotional over here*

emm, seems like where ever i go, i wil have kaki that will follow me?

I wonder when i wasn't there next time, will they cry? WONT la! so BIG boy D.

Funny stuff that happen today:

  • I ask a parent: How old is Your smallest child? [haha! What a english. Say it out in a sudden! Shame on me! YOungest la!]
  • I ask how old is this parent child; HIS reply: erm, I ask my WIFE first!{You dunno your child age? MAN! crazy la}
  • We, the teacher take Chinese Tea, put some ice in, Then RAise the cup together and all say: YAmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm SEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEENNNNGGGGG !!!!!!!
  • Children formation run out of PHASED! and there were 2 performance that have the problem. Coincidentally, 2 group make a great dance.

What i gained today?

  1. Get to know new friends.
  2. Get close to some of the teacher.
  3. Know some teacher's children! (They come to help mah.)

OK, thats all from me. I wil be back next sunday. Journey there on tuesday 5am! BALIK KAMPUNG!!!!

No comments: