Malaysia requires more people to voice out and stand in the front line. No more hiding behind their comfort zone and wait for changes to come. We ought to do it NOW! Peace to all mankind.

Tuesday, October 11, 2005

a searching soul

I felt cheated by outlook. Not microsoft outlook, but human outlook. But nevetherless, it never hurt me much. Just a bit frustrated. Why do this person who look so innocent can be this terrible? Anyway. i am not good either. Just that when i think of this, it really make a fuss here.
Anyone can fall into this kind of innocent looking plus bad attitude person. GOSH@!
The other day i over heard my collegue chatting away bout where to get fresh vege. It gave me a feel like i am now at the olden days where mom will get into this kind of conversation. I get a lot of stolen info & it does benefit me. HAHA! Next time, work at a place where there are lot of mother & free time to hang out together. You will hear all of this....There was more, i couldn't list all...
Now a days mom is enough of 2 children. The expenses of raising kids are growing, NOT forgeting the DUMEX are increasing its publicity due to the faulty of DUREX of not protecing woman well. Olden days people use to have 6-10 children. Now, alot of things cant be compared. Is better you have your children at the young age. EASY PREGNANCY and good for all party. (why i say that? You wil know when u have children.)
Recently i have been trying my best to sleep early. But somehow, there are alot of things that flock my mind. Too many question. Where on earth will i go in future?
Sleep late, wake up early, turning my self like a zombie.

I have lost my track
I have lost my energy to go on
I need to hang on something
Some one gotta save me from the darkness
Lifeless...
Nothing is just right for me
Nothing seems right
Where's my direction?
People always say i must believed
Now that i have nothing
where should i start
Who should i believe
GOD, Show me the path i should walk
Never let me drift away again!
Never...

No comments: