Malaysia requires more people to voice out and stand in the front line. No more hiding behind their comfort zone and wait for changes to come. We ought to do it NOW! Peace to all mankind.

Wednesday, October 26, 2005

insights

On a bright shining day, you can listen to the bird's noice surround you. The sky are blue and the wind blow pass you. There is nothing on the streets outside the double storey house near puchong. I stand in the middle of the road, feel refreshing as it rain just before the sun rise. As i walk to the gate, open up the locker and walk slowly to the main door. I put down my bag and washed my face as i am very sleepy.

As i have finish, i go back to the front gates, taking a chair out of nowhere and sit there. I start to admire the wonderful art god had design for this earth. Is just so nice having bird flying around me. Is just so nice to have cold wind blow pass me. Everything seems so good.

The time shows 7.48am. The first children arrived with his mom. I get up and open the door for him. A morning greeting from me to him and vice versa. The cheerful look in this child tell me today is going to be a great day. I bring him in to have his shoe taken off. I ask how he was doin. His simple reply was "fine". Some may cry when i try to ask them to come out. I haven't got the skill to bring them out when they are crying. Perhaps i am too soft hearted.

Then there was this 4 school van that fetch the student stay surrounding here arrived. The voice of kids fill the parking area which were meant to have their shoes taken off. They were running like kids should do in their age. Can't blame that huh! As their voice taken over the whole places, a teacher seems unbearable and start shouting to make them quiet up. But of course not in anger, but fierce mode. Kids are cute and naughty as well. Don't be deceived by their cuteness. I got use to it now. Never let the kids rule over you.
It seems that there are nothing that the teacher can learn besides how to control over kids. Actually, there are more to learn. It just see how you view them. Parent's hold a big roles in their grow up. You can't neglect them totally. Is just same with your investment of money. The more you invest, the more you gain when you have profit. The time you spend with your kids is not much. Then how much you want to ask of? I don't understand why there are certain people who want kids but end up hitting their own beloved child? Aren't a child are born to be love by you? Think about it.
As question flow me by, is time for their class to start. I am a chinese subject assistant teacher cum computing teacher. I guide the children together with the subject teacher.
Today the lesson were on writing the chinese word "du" which stand for tummy. I find it easy as i have known how to write it. The children listen carefully to their teacher as she guide the children into writing the perfect chinese word. Mandarin were hard but once you learn it well, you will love it. The stroke were not easy and the small little ones having hard time to write nicely. Some are just too good! I can't say how we teach but there is a way for each person. Different people have different way of accepting the lesson. Is up to the teacher to be wise in teaching them. High blood pressure is always there for the teacher. (No wonder there is a legendary that said most of the mental illness people are teacher's.)
Later on the day, we have dancing practices. This was to prepare them to perform on their awards day. Later on, the time reach 11.17am and its time to go home. We have them sing a few song and say bye-bye to teacher. Off they go and wear their shoes while waiting for the van and their parents to fetch them. While waiting, i sense that this hour is their peak time as they talk non-stop. KIDS! I enjoy talking with them. I minggle with them and pulling their cheek. Some i just brush my hand over their head...for girl, i just tick my finger softly on their forehead or just smile :)

Little by little, kids start to go home. I bring the children to their parent car and hop them in. Close the car door and off they go again. The bye-bye waves seems so nice and peaceful. I just smile there. As the children all gone home, i stay inside to wait for the time to pass. As time struck 12.30pm, i too carry my big body out of this wonderful place. The day seems nice and bright for me. The cheerful look that i have.......
The simple smile that hang on my face tell it all........

1 comment:

Sang What said...

dude, me thinks ur gonna be a great teacher...ur attitute says it all...

btw, we should really hang out together if got time......catch up on old times u know......