Malaysia requires more people to voice out and stand in the front line. No more hiding behind their comfort zone and wait for changes to come. We ought to do it NOW! Peace to all mankind.

Saturday, October 08, 2005

livin la life

Yesterday i went back to my old secondary school. The school changed a lot and certain places do bring back fond memories. I was there to check out the CF members. It was a small group compare to those days while i was still there. How ever, i believe that the spiritual part is more important than the amount of people that attend.

I was there around 1 pm. I go straight to the room we use to attend CF. I must say that i didn't attend much duing my secondary time. I was backslided then. I went in & saw no body. I am a bit worried that they have change the venue? So, i decided to see the EX- CF teacher in charge those days who is the school PK.HEM now. She just ask me to wait down stairs again. So i went back & wait.

As i am waiting, i reflect back on those time while i was studying. How much time i have wasted? For doing nonsense? Well, after 5 years & it was just the beginning of a new chapter. While in college, i was backslide as well. Not until second year when i joined the CF chinese COMM. That year i really learn a lot.

Now it seems that time do change a person. I was complaining to GOD. WHy this & why that certain things that happen & never happen. But then, i do believe there are reason behind it. I was reading a book entitled "In His Step" by charles m.sheldon. It was a christian novel that challenge our faith. A question post by the writer: [What Would Jesus Do?] What would jesus do in your situation that you are facing if it was HIM? Some time, we never put our self in HIS situation. We just couldn't because we are selfish human. All about money that we cares. Human that live beside us will be ignore. Is darn true! I don't know how much money you are going to look for. But if your concentrate is on money, you will forever stuck in the rat race looking for money until you doesn't know how to stop & live your lifes.

For me, i will have to be very careful not to fall into this trap. For i want to live this lifes.

As the time goes by & reach 1.40pm,i thought that there might not be any one that will come by. The PK.HEM had come before that & tell me little info about their current situation. Then she left to look for student that might have come early to school. As she left for a moment, this group of 4 student came in. I introduced my self & get to know them as well. All of them are in Form 1 this year. I told them that i graduated in 2001 & it shock them. Senior of so many years come by.WOW! They ask question & i tell them alot of stories. How this school has changed...& bla alot ! I too share with them my testimony. Why i come back to this school? Well, GOD called me to. I was so eager to come back. I would want to bring the current CF members closer to GOD. GOD might want to use this current batch of student to rebuild "their" school CF. (MIND YOU!I am no longer studying there, is just my ex-school. So it's theirs now.)

I share a lot about how i used to escape the current PKHEM. Is really funny when i think about it. Time changed a person, but all this will happen thru GOD. As you believe in HIM, Everything are possible. Time ups, & they have to go back to their class. It was quite late D. i TALK a lot & drag the time. haha..!

That night it self, i went to this Christian event that invited a lot of celebrities from HK, Malaysia & taiwan. It was great & touching. The part that touch me was the Gangster Head who surrender himself to JESUS. He Share about his lifes & how GOD changed him. I can't really get 100 % of what he said as his cantonese are totally different from ours. Well, i feel refresh & lucky that i am not a gangster. Else, my leg will be trippled like him.

Live your life like a good man should be
Never take the choice of un-wise
Know what you want & Never let it go

No comments: