Malaysia requires more people to voice out and stand in the front line. No more hiding behind their comfort zone and wait for changes to come. We ought to do it NOW! Peace to all mankind.

Friday, October 14, 2005

*Sex Education*

yo! Whats up with now a days ppl with so many creation? HAH! Anyway, i come upon this sites! Its really cool and great. Good for the future ! Also for those bored couple who have out of ideas for their sexual life...take a look wont kill your desire for sex.
Oh man, did i just say the "word"? The most sensetive word that Typical Old Malaysian wont say? haha! Oh please, i would be more proud to talk to you more on it. And thats called : Sex Education. Malaysian really lack of it. Too GOOD, i am so open about it.
do ya know, for all the years, no body teach me anything. I learn all by my self. Books, net, and some open minded folks. Lucky that i am not old fashion. GOSH! The girl really cant talk openly about it. I only knew few who actually can be open about it. The rest just have boundaries. And those who are open, I give them credit for being that way it should be.

Talking about sex education, I once teach it to a bunch of student in the ex-school i work before. Its funny how i share with them. Weird but good info for them. Haahaa! Felt at crossroad on how to share with them since i usually talk about it openly with close friends. I need to be careful with what i said or else they would mistaken on the true facts of SEX.

Asian parents never talk about it. They don't know how to start it up. Mostly those who don't expose to sex education will be drifted away to the dark side of it. Without much understanding, how can the children understand it? Sex is actually being regarded as HOLY in bible. Eventually, bible did tell much about sex. Right now, some ppl take sex as something bad. DUH! SEX is actually bring 2 person together to become one. Thats what that make it perfect in human. As in physical & mentally, everything will become one. Human are so special hor?

I have lots to say for sex education. If you feel you wana know more, you can ask me more. Comment is much appreciated.
Old man......Who don't called that when he talk so much on this topic? : o

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hallo, your blog is very nice! I have already bookmarked you!
I have a corporate gifts site. It pretty much covers corporate gifts related products.

I would be very happy, when you come also to see my site.