Malaysia requires more people to voice out and stand in the front line. No more hiding behind their comfort zone and wait for changes to come. We ought to do it NOW! Peace to all mankind.

Friday, March 10, 2006

i m evil...

Was yam cha with my friends this evening (Thursday) at OUG. While V were having a chat, this old blind lady has her hand on a young girl shoulder was walking around asking for kindness donation. I show my hand saying no to it while another friend of mine gave her some money. I actually see that i am such a selfish person when it comes to money. Why cant i just give her even 1 bug? OK, i am actually saving it. For TOLL! But i am NOT using IT! I just see my TRUE Inner-self. Damm my self hardly.
As both of them continue to ask other for donations, I also ask why did the Malaysia Social Concern not coming out to help them. Sometimes, i guess we cant help so many people. We can just do our best! Well, i will try to make sure my self go generously next time when i see the same case again. HOPE i DO!

No comments: