Malaysia requires more people to voice out and stand in the front line. No more hiding behind their comfort zone and wait for changes to come. We ought to do it NOW! Peace to all mankind.

Wednesday, March 29, 2006

ohh!

While having a good sleep in the afternoon yesterday, i was being awaken by a sharp stuff crawling on top of my body. I was shocked & saw a black thing going pass my right shoulder. Oh man, why is it so sharp like needle?

I get up from my bed and saw THIS reptile !!!! Oh man! It was small but where does it comes from? It run towards my computer table and hide there. GOSH! I try to sweep it out but it run more faster. Crawling around my room and PISS some weird white juice..I suppose is their SHIT. Later on, it get out of my room when i try to get it into a bail. Oh, it GONE just like that. I have no ideas where it gone. So, i just forget about it and wait for my father to FIX em. I dun have touchlight at that time. So, can't do anything. haahaa!
Night came & me together with my father go SEARCH & DESTROYED over the whole house. It wasn't at the living room, not at guest room. It was under the small spaces of a cupboard along the corridor up stairs where my mom place those bags of un-use clothing material. arrh... My father use those clip meant for clipping charcoal & clip it. Oh..why it was so quiet & not moving much. We decided not to kill it. V just let it go near a river. MAN, what a wake up call for me! hhah! terrible!
Oh well, before this, my house was a rubber estate. Some snakes and this kind of reptile enter my house before. Can't remember when.. Some years ago. Cobra and this kind of reptile but bigger ones. This one consider a baby. :) Oh, hungry now! Take k! bye

No comments: