Malaysia requires more people to voice out and stand in the front line. No more hiding behind their comfort zone and wait for changes to come. We ought to do it NOW! Peace to all mankind.

Sunday, March 05, 2006

a reflect

Thank GOD that i am still alive right now & typing all this for your reading pleasure... I was being attacked by 2 robbers who want my waist bag. That time i was walking home near by my house. It was 10 PM at nite and they rode in motobike, came down, corner me and use a knife to ask for my bag. I resist it and trying to defend my self from being injured by their knife. One of my hand was on my bag & another one was trying to protect my self from the knife. As i struggle with the robber, he still cant get me to give him my bag. I didn't think of giving him money. Don't ask me why! I was scare and trying to get rid of this struggle. May be i was too aggresive and he cant control me, another guy came down to help. Sensing i may not be able to handle 2 guys, i step back to release my self. But i fell down and one of them have their knife slash on my left hand. Then they have da run off as one of da uncle from near by housing came out to shout at the robbers. As i gain my composure, i only see some small injuries. Thank GOD for that. I made some police report and calls.
My main point is not all the story telling above. But my LIFE. I realize that it could be my last breathe as my mom remind me they could have stab me to death when i fell down. Well, i am lucky or BIG LIFE as my mom say so. Well, at that moment, if i were to leave this world, I will not be leaving any business un-done. I have done what i should everyday. Begining with parents, friend, relatives and etc. Everyday is my last day that i would do what i must do. Life is Short And now i Really KNOW what it means by life is short. Friend, if you have anything that you wana do, GO ahead and do. Don't wait till what ever time. Say what you wana say to those people you love. Don't leave till the next day or so. Forgive the people that might have hurt you And vice versa. Think about it and reflect. The people surround you are the most precious among all.
At the moment, I do think of someones.. But, it was more important that from now onwards, I will do what i must do. Life is precious!

1 comment:

JDream said...

Hi friend,

Read your post and really thanked God you're alive and unscathed (believe me, it could've been worse, but I understand the pain on your hand as well).

I hope for a speedy recovery for you.

From your friend.