Malaysia requires more people to voice out and stand in the front line. No more hiding behind their comfort zone and wait for changes to come. We ought to do it NOW! Peace to all mankind.

Monday, March 27, 2006

YA2

Learn from mistakes. This is what i have been trying to tell my self when ever i screw up something accidently. Oh well, today yet another day of learning. I know i am "young" and still learning. I guess the elder too must learn. Not only me!
Today discussion was good. But i am learning to be more patient towards them. I know that our age are just a few years apart and they might not look at me as elder. Will try my best! I may not be a leader, but u are a leader that lend a hand to me by teaching me to love you more. Forgive me, may be i am too jiong hei! haha!
FOR THE ELDER IF THEY ARE LOOKING OVER MY BLOG: (I might NOT meaning YOU!)
I am not too sure what i say are right, forgive me if i am wrong! DO Ya know that you might have been too hurtful by saying those word to us? Well, i just wana say that we are still learning. And you can't expect us to follow 100% to your commands. We are not robots. I understand your point of view where YOU have resposibility towards us & other people who directly/indirectly related to us. But i guess the way you have said could have actually been wrong. Try to explain to us rather than just screwing people after you saw what had happen. I too understand what i/he/she need to do. But sometimes, the youth too need some time for our self. I wonder why you just don't cool down and tell us. I feel like sometimes you are OK, sometimes you are not. I too believed that everyone of us have Double Face/Identity. Dealing with Youth are not easy from the beginning when i decided to help it out. Please do GUIDE us instead of using M-16/ Double Berreta/ AK -47/ Laser to poke us.
Konon-nya mau jadi kawan? (say wana b fren?) Wait until you have master the skill of loving & patients towards the youth !
Like every parent's does (hmm, i better get a baby SOON), i too feel want to give what is best for my own child (people under me). There are ways. Not in a funny ways. Well, i guess it is true with a chinese word saying: Huo dao lao, xue dao lao! You learn till you get OLD!
Never know is this long. Was planning to go into bed early. My 2 CF fella was right. I Always say tired but end up online. Haha! Thats me! Just wana express my self. ADIOS~!

No comments: