Malaysia requires more people to voice out and stand in the front line. No more hiding behind their comfort zone and wait for changes to come. We ought to do it NOW! Peace to all mankind.

Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Father and son...

Son: Gobind Singh
Father: Karpal Singh

Similarities: Vibrant, fierce, straight forward, joined DAP, and fight for Malaysia.

Son: One year off the Parliament for mentioning Altantuya name.

Father: Will be charge in Sedition Act for "insulting" Sultan.


The last time I seen this combination, it was in between Lim Guan Eng and Lim Kit Siang. They were the most out spoken politicians before Anwar stand on their side. I must say that people will be very fed up with the Parliament decision. To Karpal, you have my respect even some time I may not agree with your straight forwardness. To Gobind, you are people's YB. I do not need to say anything. Remarkable.

:)

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Not all father and son or like father like son is good. For example a former PM and his son who's waiting to be PM? This pair sucks.

Jarod said...

There are 2 pairs over here... and that is why I don't even wanna mention them. Sucks big time!

Anonymous said...

It is true that people said about "like father, like son (daughter)" or "虎父无犬子(女)".

Look at Karpal Singh and Gobind.
Look at Lim Kit Siang and Lim Guan Eng.
Look at Anwar and Nurul Izah...

Some excellent genes definitely passed down to their children!!!

But look at some BN's father and their son...(you know who i'm talking about lah)...

Some dominant bad genes also pass down to the offspring... or should I say, it was the bad BN genes that pass down???

Jarod said...

BN genes? BN got no genes... I will stick to father/son genes... :p

Anonymous said...

U remind me of a msn chat with Duke.
He asked if I study mice or not. I said no. I work will cells.

He then suggest, why not study BN people's brain cells?
I said: "no brain how to study cells?"

We then came out with a conclusion: Maybe there is SHIT inside their head, so instead of looking for the brain cell, why not study if the SHIT inside has the potential to become BIOFUEL!!!

Just for laugh!!!

Jarod said...

hahaha! you sure u want to Korek their brain that are full of shit? LoL!!!