Malaysia requires more people to voice out and stand in the front line. No more hiding behind their comfort zone and wait for changes to come. We ought to do it NOW! Peace to all mankind.

Monday, March 30, 2009

Pas For All!

Yesterday journey was worth while :)

PAS SURE WIN ! NIZAR SURE WIN!

Why?

Along the highway when I head towards KL, I noticed a lot of PAS supporters. Flags, T shirt and PR logo can be seen. When I stopped at one of the rest area, I saw so many PAS supporters hanging around. They go all the way from KL, JB and Klang.

How about BN? Shadow pun tak nampak lah....

Oh yes, I did wave to a guy who sat on a motorbike. :) He was wearing PAS FOR ALL T-shirt.

Thumb up for him.

Bukit Selambau will be a tough fights. 2 main contenders and 13 innocents lamb chop to be sacrifice.

Batang Ai face to face. Gantang Perang Tiga Segi.

And for us Rakyat?

We will be feed with MEE SEGERA! Oh ya, this is my Favourite Mee! From Sarawak :)

Bring it ON!

4 comments:

peng said...

Where did you get the Sarawak instant mee? Is it on sale here?
Yeah, NIZAR IS THE ONE! Vote him in!

Jarod said...

Will Do, thanks anon 10.46am.


Peng,

You can get it at GIANT, If you are lucky. Always out of stock. Else, have to go Sunway where there is this Herb shop that sell this mee :)

I usually buy 2 pax, jus in case :)

Cost around RM 4.

LChuah said...

Will join you guys within a couple of days, Jarod.

LChuah

Jarod said...

LChuah,

Looking forward to meet you.

I think you will identify me easily with Anti-ISA badge? :) take care!