Malaysia requires more people to voice out and stand in the front line. No more hiding behind their comfort zone and wait for changes to come. We ought to do it NOW! Peace to all mankind.

Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Sarawakians average income 2K per year !!!

As I read in Haris's blog, I was shocked!

Quoted from Haris Ibrahim's blog:

"I asked what was the average monthly family income of those who lived within his longhouse.

“RM2,000 per year”, he replied."

Read Haris complete post here.


Man, how on earth they survive with RM 150 per month?

Often, I take for granted of what I have earn. Looking back at them, I have to count my blessing. May be I should start by stopping my streamyx, quit my mamak session, stop my extra curriculum activities and etc. Then, all the money I earn can help them to improve their life.

Well, is the State Ruler a Government for all? I doubt that.

Is time for Sarawakians to head for a better life.

No comments: