Malaysia requires more people to voice out and stand in the front line. No more hiding behind their comfort zone and wait for changes to come. We ought to do it NOW! Peace to all mankind.

Tuesday, November 02, 2004

~back to old house~

i am back! To my old house 'or former home' in Wangsa Maju. Was dealing with my examination paper work. Will be staying over. It really makes me refresh those days when i enter the house. Adding that my room-mates will be joining me at mamak tonights. Guess it will b another 'yesteryear' stuff. Hope that i wont be too emotional...talk about it, what makes me cry? well, emotional stuff is one of it. Another stuff is touching story & sudden effect like kena scold...haha..i have never cry now a days unless you give me an onion to cut it into pieces..i will out loud like a baby.

life goes on with more new things to learn each & everyday.

No comments: