Malaysia requires more people to voice out and stand in the front line. No more hiding behind their comfort zone and wait for changes to come. We ought to do it NOW! Peace to all mankind.

Tuesday, November 02, 2004

miss attending class

miss my student back in SMK BK S4... was thinking about how they coup with their days plus the holiday coming real soon. I left without much hesitation as their original teacher are back with 1 week left to holiday. I am now looking for 'morning' part-time work .(sounds weird ya?) I wana spend my morning working, afternoon studying, evening helping at my parents shop. But , can i handle it??? clueless..i have no idea...

if there are any student checking by here, be sure to add your email address as well so i can keep in touch with you. You can place it in d comment post or tag board (chat box)...

TAKE CARE~!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

THIS is my e-mail: nice_cynthia72219...

Mail me NOW!!!

fROM:esther(seng may)