Malaysia requires more people to voice out and stand in the front line. No more hiding behind their comfort zone and wait for changes to come. We ought to do it NOW! Peace to all mankind.

Wednesday, November 10, 2004

fit up ur BUTT

Fitness First ~! as you seen in TV comercial, it was like gorgeous in whatever they have. True indeed that today i have a opportunity to try it out. A friend of mine joined it & recommended me for a trial. The branches is at Damansara Uptown above Mac'D. As i fetch my friend along, he bring me to the place. It was nice & awesome. Firstly, the people there ask me to fill up some form & then guide us to all the equipment that they have. Off i go to change myself after he finish. I like the equipment there & is cold inside the gym. I try almost all the equipment that they have. I feel like losing some weight & gain some muscle.(must be psychology thinking.) haha...well, it was tired after a few hours of work-out. Feeling exhausted? Don't worry. They have free drink like green tea, lipton tea, & some soft-drink. I feel like i am starting to like this kind of atmosphere. Is nice when you have nothing to do & you come to this place to release all your tension.

I wonder they offer short period service? If they have, i am going to grab it. My short period is 2-3 months. Money doesn't matter as now they are having offer. RM 150 per months. Cheap if you are going to use their facility everyday. Except sat & sunday. Thats all i can say. i feel refresh after working out at the gym. I am going to do it at home now. TC~!

No comments: