Malaysia requires more people to voice out and stand in the front line. No more hiding behind their comfort zone and wait for changes to come. We ought to do it NOW! Peace to all mankind.

Thursday, September 04, 2008

Burden GONE!

One of my big burden is lifted. PHEW. :good:

Had my Literature presentation. Quite ok. But as usual, there are room for improvement. Next up, few more assignment is banging my head. Have to digest in my brain.

~~

Meanwhile, 12 days before the truth of ANWAR promises be reveal, in which he stated that he will topple over the current government. Some say it is not a good ethical in dealing with it. You might want to know who I prefer. I would say: DSAI!

I don't like old moron who still think in a conservative manner. Is time to move forward. Who cares about MORAL! They don't even have moral at all. So, go ahead. Many are waiting for the change.

Time to change!

No comments: