Malaysia requires more people to voice out and stand in the front line. No more hiding behind their comfort zone and wait for changes to come. We ought to do it NOW! Peace to all mankind.

Tuesday, September 16, 2008

DSAI has the numbers!

Rally at Stadium Kelana Jaya come to an end. Tomorrow, Malaysian will wake up with a brand new Malaysia.

Can Malaysia do it? I chose to believed it! Or rather I would like to dedicate a famous quote to DSAI: The NIKE quote; JUST DO IT!

DSAI said he has the number. Tian Chua also said it in his blog. So, confirmed ade lah?! Either one, I am happy for Malaysian.


The skies is getting brighter
The ship is sinking soon
Frogs are jumping over the bridge
As Malaysian celebrate in their heart

Sleep well!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

DSAI has the numbers,but look at bodohwi,he just took over the defence minister portfolio,god only knows what destruction he is gonna do to malaysia before handing it over to Barisan Rakyat...surely DSAI will have hell of a problem to settle when he takes over...and seriously,Bursa KLSE is being dragged along into disaster since the so called "political unstability" is chasing away all the investors...

ok,thanx for ur reply in my blog,i was pretty busy...o,so u re still in foundation year...hmm,my junior then,but well,i did not pursue my degree there,but i am still keeping in touch with my x-lecturer a.k.a close friends ( Mr Lim SP,Mdm Zainon )...and a lot of the lecturers know me due to my errr...naughty reputation..lol..so even if u ask them about me,i am sure they will say what type of problem i was..wakakakak....so good luck to u,take care n bless it be...

p/s i have no idea how did i got across ur blog...