Malaysia requires more people to voice out and stand in the front line. No more hiding behind their comfort zone and wait for changes to come. We ought to do it NOW! Peace to all mankind.

Saturday, September 06, 2008

Life on the edge

Hi friends, If you are free on saturday or sunday, come to KL Wesley for our musical drama. Start at 8pm. Admission FREE! Our church is behind pudu raya. Near Merdeka Stadium. Hope to see you!

~~~~~~~

I am following the news of missing Malaysian name Hwa Yi Jien. In Karcy's Blog, I came across this blog which show the place. It was beautiful and nice. I wonder how he had gone missing. I have some thought on it, but I would rather remain silent until certain time. Up until now, he has not been found. The search team has retracted some of their team. He has been missing since August 19th.

~~~~~~~~~~

I don't know whether have I tell anyone of my plan to be a part of politic. At this moment, I can't stand doing nothing for the country I love. I have a brief chat with someone and I will see what I can do for this country. I will let you know as soon as I struck a deal! haha! Sound like a contract?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Recently, a friend and I were talking about changing the education system in Malaysia. I felt disappointed with the current system that are not effective. More ever, there are some undergraduate teacher who are not passionate in this field. This will cause more weakness in education alone and future students may face more hardship in their journey. I can't elaborate more as there are many areas that are affected at the moment. I just hope to change the current system outside of our system and improve the students in various area. They need to get more exposure and learn to adapt changes. School system can't help them much. I have friend who understand my intention and we will do our best to change or impact the students. Now, I might start planning and think of the ways that we can do. Helping them will gives us much more satisfaction. The current system will be a history once we start on it.

No comments: