Malaysia requires more people to voice out and stand in the front line. No more hiding behind their comfort zone and wait for changes to come. We ought to do it NOW! Peace to all mankind.

Thursday, September 25, 2008

KEna Tagged

tagged by Carol

Instructions:Remove 1 question from below and add in a personal question, make it a total of 19 questions. Then tag 8 people in your list, list them out at the end of this post. Notify them in their chat box that he/she has been tagged.

1. If I want an animal, which Animal would I take it as my pet?
Dog. When they look at us, they know our heart more than anyone else. When you are down, they lift you up.

2.What is your most favourite thing to do?
Online and blog about life.

3.What kind of news do you read?
Politic, sport, business and news that touch my heart.

4.What would you give up in return to eat all you want in the world and not get fat?
I would give up nothing. Cause i can't get fat no matter how I eat...hehe! Envy? DON"T!

5.Is there someone in your heart right now?
Can I not answer this question? K, No, but I reserved it for someone first, can? :p

6.Do you believe you can survive without money?
You teach me lah! I dunno le...

7.What are you afraid to lose the most?
God and family

8.What do you feel like doing right now?
I felt like talking to some one opposite my gender...

9.If there’s someone that you love, would you confess to him/her?
Yes. Not at the moment. Only false alarm... haha!

10.List out 3 good points of the person who taggedahem !
nice, polite, and slim! haha!

11.What are the requirements that you wish from your other half?
Love God, understanding, sincere, and able to accept who I am. :) Too demanding?

12.What is the thing that will make you think he/she is bad?
Does not keep to his/her words.

13.If you had to eat one thing for the rest of your life, what would it be? Bread!

14.If you had a choice to be rich or happy, which one would you pick?
In between can? hhee! Be happy would be just sufficient!

15.If you have a chance, which part of your character you would like to change?
May be iI would like to change the way I speak to people? Some time i really KNN!...etc..aha

16.How do you see yourself in 10 years time?
Teaching kids and students. Will have my time occupy with teaching and accompany by some one special? hehehe! I wish...

17.What is the one thing you love about yourself?
I think it must be my witty and craziness that make people laugh :)

18.If you can bring only one thing along with you to another world, what would it be?
Bring my mobile phone! haha

19.What is the type of song you like to listen to (Music Genre)?
Jazz, slow and romantic songs.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I think this is my first time doing it. I felt is quite fun as people can know me a little better. But must asked those good question then only you will know me. i remember reading some funny question that you and I may not know how to answer. that lead to potong steam! haha! Anyway, I tag those who read it! I don't force you, just do it for fun :O

~~~~~~~~~~
Short note: I am on holiday! yay! But there will be lots of thing waiting for me :O
~~~~~~~~~~~~~

On politic, Teresa still deal with Utusan Melayu stupid reporting. RPK kena ISA for 2 long years! This friday I will attend the Abolish ISA gathering at Masjid Jamek. So far its until here. Take k!

No comments: