Malaysia requires more people to voice out and stand in the front line. No more hiding behind their comfort zone and wait for changes to come. We ought to do it NOW! Peace to all mankind.

Saturday, September 20, 2008

Teresa released, RPK still in ISA. Got moral?

Teresa Kok is released from ISA at 1PM. I am relief of it. Watched the video below and felt comforted.

RPK? When will he be release?

I watched a clip on the recent rally at Kelana Jaya. This is the ending part where people all walk of life sang NEGARAKU with high SPIRIT! According to ANIL NETTO, some cried while singing it. Yes, I must admit I am one who has lost the spirit of our national song. Where has it gone? Ask the current government. They disappointed me with their ways of ruling.

I had my test on friday. When the test start, the lecturer left the classroom to get the extra test paper needed for the late comer. As I was busy doing my test, there are lots of whispering and Shh-Shhh sounds surrounding me. As I looked around, people are actually comparing their test paper and trying to check their notes for the answer. Oi, where is the moral? I felt angry and wanna finish off my test fast! I can't stand these generation of students who seek for good result rather than knowledge. Some of them will be future educator. Imagine you your self doing such a wicked immoral action!

Friends, a lot areas need to be clean up. It takes time. I am one who wanted change badly.

PS: Having fever. Pray For me plz! :) have a nice day!

No comments: