Malaysia requires more people to voice out and stand in the front line. No more hiding behind their comfort zone and wait for changes to come. We ought to do it NOW! Peace to all mankind.

Tuesday, April 07, 2009

Dua Bukit kuat dan satu Batang lembik...

Batang Ai lost to BN.

But the most important thing is that Nizar is on the way to Parliament. HOORAY! Bukit Gantang voters never disappoint me. While waiting for official result, I would take the unofficial result that Bukit Selambau and Bukit Gantang have won.

No words can describe the lost of battle in Sarawak. I am sad that Sarawakians who long to have freedom from BN still stuck around with that old fox.

Result:
Bukit Selambau OFFICIAL RESULTS

S Manikumar (PKR) 12,632
S Ganesan (MIC) 10,229
Majority 2,403

Bukit Gantang OFFICIAL RESULTS

Mohd Jamaluddin Nizar (PAS) 21,860
Ismail Saffian (BN-Umno) 19,071
Kamarul Ramizu Idris (Ind) 62

Majority - 2,789 (In 2008, the majority was 1,566)


Victory for all. Meanwhile, I will take an "unpaid leave" from blogging until next week. That Gantang really take a toll on me. So many things I need to clear off. Take care!

3 comments:

Pat said...

Hello Jarod,

Two out of three's not so bad. I read about what was actually happening on the ground in Sarawak, so I was not at all surprised by the results.

In time, all will be well.

Take heart,

Pat

Jong said...

Hey young man, Aku drove 1138 km to be exact for the two bukits, and you only drove the KL-Taiping-KL stretch, how can?! :D

Jarod said...

HI pat, thanks for dropping by.

taking into my heart now :)

Jong,

thanks for treating your kakis so nice :) hehe... i cannot fight with you... you are young!!!