Malaysia requires more people to voice out and stand in the front line. No more hiding behind their comfort zone and wait for changes to come. We ought to do it NOW! Peace to all mankind.

Monday, April 04, 2005

10-12 June 2005 SMS

Looking forward to this date ! It will be very meaningful for me as it will be a major stuff that i am handling in church. Well, life has never been the same after camp as now i ma more motivated to do GOD's work. Life is interesting. Nothing is impossible if you keep on going for it. My examination is coming again. I wish to end it soon. I have been saying this for the past few months without putting effort in it. WHAT la! Well, i MUST stuck my self in front of books. Been CRAZY ah! Hopefully everything can get into my mind. GOTTA get it over & concentrate on SMS. WHATS SMS? u will know soon if u wait for another 2-3 weeks. I will be anouncing by the time it comes. May GOD bless this stuff i am doin. OK, hope everything goes well. Oh ya, my CUTE gal is back. AHAHAHAHAH...i m so happy. K...Now i am D/L old classic song. No idea why now a days i am into old songs. May be it gives te smooth. Unlike the current market hit song, All r either ROCK or R&B. NOt my cup of tea. CHIVAS,,hope to get some of it this week. WEl, sleep la...........Most of my friends has resigned from BLOG. I am one of d long lasting guys around the corner. BLASTING my self non stop. I dunno how long will i continue the journey of BLOG. Hoping it will release some stress..hahhahaahahhahhh
Take K

by jarod aka GTG

No comments: