Malaysia requires more people to voice out and stand in the front line. No more hiding behind their comfort zone and wait for changes to come. We ought to do it NOW! Peace to all mankind.

Friday, April 29, 2005

?

Something is not right. I sense it.
Well, i was not right. I am going overload a little bit worrying people surrounding me. GOSH...well, at least i know they still care for me. HAHA.. one thing i find out, being the only child is not easy task. This & that can't do. Is like breaching the LAW. But i don't follow the RULES> I haTE it. Life journey is still long way. I need to learn & pick things up. I am still a kids in d eyes of others. well, kids, Njoy it while u still can. For after a few months, u wil be old MAN.
YM, if u read upon this, i might acts crazy but i am OK...haha..life without stupidity is no fun. Assume if The dayR comin, what can i do? My life is precious 4 it is a gift That GOD has given me. lifee.....haha... N joy la!

No comments: