Malaysia requires more people to voice out and stand in the front line. No more hiding behind their comfort zone and wait for changes to come. We ought to do it NOW! Peace to all mankind.

Monday, April 11, 2005

W-IN-P & f d x

Examination was tough if u nvr study. That was true to the bottom of my heart. Well, i just had my first paper today. DAMS 1144->INTRO-CALCULUS ! The paper was siao & i have hard time dealing with it. MAN, luckily i do a few & miss some of it As insufficient time & not enough practices make me slow & cant finish it all. Above all, during exam, most people will look at their paper. WHile me, i just look around & continue my paper.....Then repeat a few times.!
There was this lady that attracted my attention & thus making me paying much of the attention to her. SHE was wearing a formal with PINK UPPER & long grey pants. She was the invigilator at the exam room. Her shape was slim & look gorgeous for me! WOW...she is sexy some more..I hope today wont rain la....if rain, everything GONE! haha....GOSH! i am just paying too much attention to her tat i keep on forcing my eyes to my own paper. AH...after finishing it, i just got a few look @ her & leave the place unsatisfies with my self for the paper. MIND U, she is not my gf. WHen i leave the room & go to the stair case, i saw another sexy lady which is my ex-lecturer. DARN, why today so many pretty lady want ah..makes me wana look for a sexy lady to chat. *having some ones in mind*

The most funny thing that i encounter today is: My calculator battery went DEAD! i only know about it when my "lou dao"(father) mention whether my calculator still workin or not. He was listing from A-Z whether does everything that i need has been taken. GOSH! lucky him..if not,,,haha..anyway, i borrow from ex-house mates & didn't use much of it as the paper didn't have much calculation. K, thats all & i am super COLD!

W-IN-P stands for Woman IN Pink.-
F d x - stand for first day exam

No comments: