Malaysia requires more people to voice out and stand in the front line. No more hiding behind their comfort zone and wait for changes to come. We ought to do it NOW! Peace to all mankind.

Tuesday, April 12, 2005

Uz KAH

haha...lame head topic...was bored. Jus use traditional massage to massage my father hand. Been pain for months. Mom was not around as usual. Leaving me no option. But bore... next paper was next monday. ppl study while i blog. haha.. what on earth am i doin? well, there was this fren that ask me about relationship. I feel stuck. I dunno how 2 answer. Haha... what teacher am i... oh well, i still cant get over it. I AM NO LONGER TEACHER. Who i think i am? siao siao... Well, being teacher was fun. Can talk & talk ....Talking to the student. Giving advice was great. haha... in the mean time, can also fool them.....aiyoh...feel bad ler... Well, of course i dun fool them until so crazy la... actually kinda miss teaching. But the DaRn GOV pay out very slow. UNTIL now i havent get my wages. BAKA! I think i shud consider it again.
Now a days student face a lot of unknow challenge. I once gone thru it. Well, i am thinkin... why la..
later UEFA match in between Bayern MUNICH & Chelsea. Hope The Blues WIN. haha..dislike BM. ter.... well, life have to continue... now a days been listening to ALABAMA & some oldies. Nice & lovely... SMooth & make me feel nice.
GOSH! why no ppl visits my blog? hehe.... feel like writing for some unknown ppl only...wahaha...anyway, is my blog & this is the place i express my self. Dun bother la... Take care every 1. GOD BLESS U.

No comments: