Malaysia requires more people to voice out and stand in the front line. No more hiding behind their comfort zone and wait for changes to come. We ought to do it NOW! Peace to all mankind.

Saturday, April 30, 2005

Busy Link

Well, i was quite busy this few weeks. As the days occupied me, i find myself hard to arrange time for friends. Not easy! I am handling a Myf Events which were going 2 happen in JUNE. With the BIG Celebrations going together with it, I am in a bit of pressure to deliver. Was thinking what games we can play,,,haha...well, was thinking all sort of things. Think until my concious mind dunno fly where D. Friends, hope you can understand my situation. I need encouragement + your support. I dun need complement, All i need is your words that will keep me going. A friend does not put a friend down but support him. emmm...hope u can understand. Rejected a number of invitation coz i was far way too busy. Well, after all this, i can yam cha as usual. NEXT TIME if i were thinking of becoming Malaysian NEXT Idol, i will have to re-think. I want yam cha !!!!!!!!!!!!! I dunt want money......Or fame OR rubbish la... I am dreaming la.. ME? Malaysian Idol? wahahah..this is a big jokes.
XJ-yam cha wit fren important hor..... rather than staying alone at home! so sien!
My life was so sien. Why do i so gan jiong wana have a gf for what? emm. NO idea. Lonely? Perhaps. Why so hard to get one? emm, i yim JIM. Mom always jokes around askin me how many ppl at home when she know tat i am the only ones....why wana extra one ler? They never see me bring any gal home. haha...i go gal house got la...wahaah...BIGGEST secret appear. Well, hopefully can get by the time i reach my RIP age. SOme one dun like to the word..wahah so do i... fearing dlo wil take away my macho@! wahah..
My leg pain. Walk Chow Kit Road 2 hunt for photostat shop. Going again in the morning, now d morning. haha..well, i love the badge..haha..nice! k, chao@!
JAROD [SMS@GRIP 2005]

No comments: