Malaysia requires more people to voice out and stand in the front line. No more hiding behind their comfort zone and wait for changes to come. We ought to do it NOW! Peace to all mankind.

Saturday, April 09, 2005

Screw Up

I screwed up my life
I screwed up things surrounding me
I screwed up the road
I screwed up my time
I am gonna screwed up my examination

Everything seems screw up for me
There is nothing for me
There's a way up the sky
Rock on the way
I'm on my way to paradise

There is nothing i could do
To make my self
True to who i am
LOVE ME MORE

Let the love fly upon you
Let it burn up your hearts
Look for the perfect ones
Match em up for the best souls

Let me fly up the sky
Let me see the wonder
SO that my screw up lifes wont be wasted
oh yeah!

Note: i got nothing better to do & write up this weird rap. Sound lame & i get it on to kill my spaces, as well as my precious time.

Journal for the day:
emm...today, oh sorry,yesterday was the correct ones. emm... i got my body up from bed at 11am, screw my teeth, screw my body, then drive to Puchong for Un-Official Control Feeder-bus. After that, fetch kids back to their sweet nest. Off to BK$ 2 pick stud for BK class. [luckily not pk class] Went along. GOD has been speaking to me along the way. During the period, i have been thinking of what i wana do. The book by Rick Warren [forget d title.] some how speak to me. shud have a try on it. Then told kim garry get one for me & pay him GOLD. hehe...gonna have a new beginning for me this year. GOD has been working on me & build me up to be a better person as i have been bugging HIM for that great change on myself. COunting the 20-ies that i left. NOT MUCH!!!! I am so old.... minus 30 ah now, not 20! ah, u wont get what i mean.
Checking out on the ppl that came for the Un-Off Control Feeder-bus. A gurl came consecutively for the second time. Suprise! Well, may be god has changed her. Yup, i have no power. Is very funny when there is a rumuor that say a society can change a person. How ? Well, was against this idea as it wont have any affect on people. MAy be a little got la.You ask me go join army so i will have the way army think la? BAKA 2tat fella! Only GOD can change a person. haiii...if i got power to change ah, why my father hasn't been change by me..ur mind got problem la! Friends that are reading this, please dun be bother by all this. Oh ya, i am a Christian & i am still improving my self. GOD is there! He was the ones that changed me. Why am i so cheer up everyday? Is bcoz i had lay down my burden upon HIS hand, he will take care of it all. He teach me to be happy. I wasn't this happy before i know HIM well. Since i get to know him more now a days, look at the smile paste on my face. THANK YOU GOD.
PS: There is a small camp i am making. This is to thank HIM, The one & only. 4 giving me this life.

No comments: