Malaysia requires more people to voice out and stand in the front line. No more hiding behind their comfort zone and wait for changes to come. We ought to do it NOW! Peace to all mankind.

Tuesday, April 05, 2005

CHARM, I in L_ V_ ~~!!

OUCH... i m in L_V_ with someones that i dun really know & understand. How does l_v_ & marriage actually means? How to define that? How & how & how... the question keep on popping in my head. Who is she? how can she just lure me in the TRAP of l_v_. Why am i so blind ? Where is my sense of common sense in stuff? Life , where are thou to guide me? MAN, I sweat & hunger for a intimate relationship. What is going on? Who am i? I think i have lost my identity when i played along the DANGEROUS games of L_V_..... Continue, today was not the only day i find my self click with that situations. S-x--L Thought come across my mind & burst me up. OUCH ! How i fear for that to happen again. I am having sleepless night because of that. Fear has become true, Old fantasy has rules again. DEVIL! WHat a day u had make for me! I am going to storm U down! GOTTA get u out!
MORNING COMES: the clone will make some calls, regaining his CHARM, have a bath, put some oilment to look muscular, & out he goes to flirt. Outstanding Car, Outstanding Phone, Outstanding way of a bacholar. Now, it will up to him to make the girl moves her heart.. OK, looks like everything set. The guy has gain over the girl property. It costs: A Heart!
GIRL, if u read upon it. Just wana say: I miss you long time ago. The person that you know has long gone in the RIP graves. The ones that you see right now is not him, but a clone made by himself to regain his own reputation as a MAN. How does this fantasy going on? No ones KNOW. Is this story for real? Yes, it might be. Look across the name, it stated "NONSENSE"
PS: This story is an entertainment only. If anything that resembles your life, ignore it coz it doesn't really have a actual meaning in it. Just blasting it OUT!

1 comment:

Elaine said...

blasted i thought this was real